Here at YouX, we are an organisation owned and run by students, for students.
We have a number of service and operational divisions that report through to the Executive Officer, who reports to the YouX Board. Corporate entities owned by YouX also provide information about their performance and activities to the board.
YouX's strategy and oversight of budget and management is overseen by a board of ten students who are elected by their peers.
The current directors are:
- Oscar Ong - YouX President
- Isaac Trumble - YouX Vice-President
- Esther Hung - Board Director
- Luke Allen - Board Director
- Felix Eldridge - Board Director
- Emily Deng - Board Director
- Grace Franco - Board Director
- Oliver Douglas - Board Director
- John Arputharaj - Board Director
The Board meets every month. If you're interested in what we do, come down and check it out – the dates are listed under our Board Meetings page.
If you're interested in how YouX advocates for students' interests on issues like changes to Uni courses, funding, queer and women's rights and more, then visit the Student Representative Council.