Shape campus culture at the UofA
The Student Experience Director (SED) Program runs for 8-months and is designed to help you gain experience and professional development in events and marketing.
Projects and opportunities
- Weekly workshops and meetings
- Participate in and host multiple key YouX projects and events
- Group project (we know what you’re thinking – trust us!)
- Free field trip to an Adelaide-based event
Who should apply
Our ideal candidates are creative, energetic, entrepreneurial, and driven. We’re looking for current UofA students who represent our diverse student population and have valuable insight into student needs and interests.
Students from all campuses and faculties are encouraged to apply and there are no prerequisite skills required.
What you’ll receive
- SEDs receive a $500 honorarium pro-rata for successful participation.
- Access to exclusive workshops and opportunities.
- Opportunity to develop skills in event management, marketing, and other disciplines while working alongside industry professionals.
- Opportunity to build your CV with professional references.
- Free YouX membership and access to Union discounts.
Applications have now closed