Application deadline: Mon 31 Oct 2022 23:59
Total Tools Thebarton is currently searching for a Casual Customer Service Assistant (with Part-Time potential for the right candidate) who has a real passion for tools & trades. This is an opportunity to utilise your current tool knowledge and sales experience within a store that focuses on your growth and development.
If successful, you will ensure customer satisfaction through your exemplary product knowledge, customer service and ability to offer solutions.
You will be responsible for:
• Processing sales transactions
• Providing advice and information on products
• Handling customer queries and offering solutions
• Maintaining store displays
Does this sound like you:
• Sales and/or retail experience
• Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
• Has worked with and understands tools
• Passionate, highly motivated, and a phenomenal teammate
• Computer literacy
How to apply:
If you want to join the Total Tools team, apply today sending your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with valid working rights in Australia will be considered for this position.
Total Tools is a proud, equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All hiring decisions are based upon skills, qualifications and merit.